Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday's Work in Progress and Orange Day



This is going to be a very long work in progress (about 3 years), but I have started felting Eoghan some fruit and veggies.  When he gets older I want to buy him a play kitchen and I figured it's never too early to start a love for veggies.  The very first one I made was an eggplant (aubergine) because the night he was born I had eaten eggplant, desperate to deliver this baby, I had tried every wive's tale and home remedy to induce labor,  and I'm not sure if the eggplant actually helped or if it was just Eoghan's time to come, but the eggplant will always be a special reminder of that beautiful evening/morning that Eoghan joined our family.

And here he is wearing his Orange for Orange day, this ourfit only lasted about 5 minutes after this picture was taken, apparently he was not feeling orange day so he peed and spit up all over his orange clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color idea!!!!!! I'm happily a wal-dork with you, friend:) and your eggplant looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete