Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Night Crafting

I am so excited I discovered this Etsy shop.  It was recommended to me on the Chocolate Eyes blog. I decided to order the Fire Element Stacker for our Summer Nature Table, the stacker and some other items I ordered arrived two days after I placed my oreder.   I sanded and water colored the stacker this evening and could not be happier with the way it turned out.


Here's a picture with a peg person for scale:


I had been buying the Grimm's Spiel and Holz elemental stackers which are wonderful but as you can see these are much larger and much less expensive and I really enjoyed painting it.  I also order the Fortress Gate and Wall set as well as the Royalty Cutouts I am going to finish those and give them to Eoghan for his first Birthday.  I think they will make a wonderful gift that will grow with him.  I usually wouldn't use my blog to advertise a shop but Clickty Clack is just too wonderful of a shop to keep secret I had to share them with you.


1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic, you did a great job! I just checked out the shop and I love it, I can see more crafting projects coming my way soon :)

    ReplyDelete