Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thor's Day (really orange day)

Okay so today is really orange day, Yesterday was yellow day which is really funny because shortly after I took his "Orange Day" picture he threw up and leaked onto his orange outfit and spent the rest of the day in yellow (which was really the color of the day) It's kinda funny that when we mess up our rhythm the universe helps set it right.


Here's the progress on Eoghan's felt fruit and veggies.  I like the way they are turning out so far, and figure they are toys that will grow with him, and first they are fun teether, textile toys, then a good way to teach colors and foods and eventually will make fun play foods for a play kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. your felted fruit and veg are gorgeous and sure to be enjoyed for a long time to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Karen, they were lots of fun, I'm going to keep adding to the collection I think broccoli is next. I just need some more felt.

    ReplyDelete