Thursday, July 7, 2011

Long over due update.


Summer is already keeping us busy!  Our Summer Solstice Feast was a hit, I wish I had taken after pictures, I had forgotten how quickly a heard of toddlers could dismatle a house.  I've been reading about Lifeways Daycares, and giving serious thought in enrolling in their training.  Does anyone have any feedback on their program?  I am still working on learning to knit, so far I have two 2 legged lambs (I read the instructions wrong) one 4 legged lamb, 2 pigs, 3 chickens and a ton of dish towels. I am having a rough time on the knit two purl two pattern it is hard for me to see which stitches I am supposed to be going under or over.  But I'll keep at it.  I hope Eoghan learns to love his band of misfit farm creatures.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Was just thinking of you and wondering how things are going. Are you going to the RWS fall festival on the 8th? I think W and I will try to come down for it. Maybe we can meet up IRL.

    Cheers!

    Ericasue

    ReplyDelete